Steps to reproduce
- Install Jomla in a subdirectory on a live server
- Create a map and and set a marker to it
- Edit the marker with a text link to a menu item.
- Create a child menu item under under a different menu item that the link refers to and set it to the phocamap.
- Open the child menu item and click the pin
- Observer that link in the marker inserts the name of the maps parent item in the path.
The url is siteroot/subfolder/index.php/parent-item/index.php?target
It should be siteroot/subfolder/index.php/target
With Joomla Use URL rewriting in global config 'Yes' (and .htaccess)
'The url is siteroot/subfolder/party-plan/index.php?Itemid
It should be siteroot/subfolder/target
Most times Joomla still finds the target but when the link is to a third party extension it can cause a 404 error page. Could this be linked to the reason why the kml file can not be found when using Wamp locally on a PC ? viewtopic.php?f=38&t=21471&start=10#p91987