Unwanted content keywords generated by Phoca Gallery

Kor1313
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Unwanted content keywords generated by Phoca Gallery

Post by Kor1313 »

Hi there,

First of all, English is not my native language, I hope you'll understand, what I write :)

I got an issue with the content keywords generated by Phoca Gallery itself. I use Google Webmaster-Tools to check my site to see how it looks to Google's crawler. When I checked the content keyword optimization

The top 13 keywords Google recognizes are all generated by Phoca Gallery, they have nothing to do with the "real" content published on my Website.
For example: To Google the keyword "Bewerten" [English = rate (a picture)] is the most significant content keyword on my page. It appears 2848 times!

Can I exclude content keywords in general for crawlers and bots for example to solve the problem?
Or does someone have another idea?

Best regards
Jan
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Unwanted content keywords generated by Phoca Gallery

Post by Jan »

Hi, I think, this is more a Google developers question. If you are using Phoca Gallery, you can set meta data there (keywords, description, etc.) but all other is renderd by Joomla! (so not sure what the robot does read from Joomla!'s rendered site - if meta data then they can be managed by yourself :idea: )

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project