Fixed - Flash Upload (Backend Only)

ad4ms
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Fixed - Flash Upload (Backend Only)

Post by ad4ms »

hi..
I just made a fix to flash upload.. modified from a fancyupload that work on adobe flash 10
just download a link below, then extract and copy paste to a folder administrator/components/ in your joomla directory.
hope this help..

http://labscorner.org/files/admin_com_phocagallery.rar

oh, i forgot to tell you that you have to upgrade your joomla version to at least 1.5.19 and enable "Mootools Upgrade Plugin) because this fix need a mootools version 1.2.x (only included in joomla 1.5.19 and later via mootools upgrade plugin)
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Fixed - Flash Upload (Backend Only)

Post by Jan »

Hi, thank you for the info.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
sensiblewebsolutions
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Fixed - Flash Upload (Backend Only)

Post by sensiblewebsolutions »

ad4ms wrote:hi..
I just made a fix to flash upload.. modified from a fancyupload that work on adobe flash 10
just download a link below, then extract and copy paste to a folder administrator/components/ in your joomla directory.
hope this help..

http://labscorner.org/files/admin_com_phocagallery.rar

oh, i forgot to tell you that you have to upgrade your joomla version to at least 1.5.19 and enable "Mootools Upgrade Plugin) because this fix need a mootools version 1.2.x (only included in joomla 1.5.19 and later via mootools upgrade plugin)
Hi, thanks for sharing your work, it's greatly appreciated.

This looks promising but it's just not working for me. I've applied the patch and FancyUploader loads fine and the icons appear to show that images are successfully uploading but then nothing happens, no images are uploaded, no error messages etc... and I'm back at the beginning.

I'm using Joomla! 1.5.23 & Phoca Gallery 2.8.0 and I've got cache and temp directories (begrudgingly) writeable for testing.

Am I missing something silly?

Many thanks.