Phoca Gallery 4.5 and HIGHSLIDE JS

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
rmaitre
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Phoca Gallery 4.5 and HIGHSLIDE JS

Post by rmaitre »

Hello,
I have been using Phoca Gallery for a long time because after the disappearance of "JCE HIGHSLIDE JS", it is the only component with the Highslide JS detail view that allows me to display images on my (Joomla 3.9 and Phoca Gallery 4.4.3) site large popups such as maps or old documents, for example, in high resolution!
I want to migrate my site to Joomla 4 and I realize that the Phoca Gallery 4.5 version no longer offers this possibility!!! The highslide JS and Highslide JS (image only) detail views are gone and no longer available…
Would you mind explaining to me why?
It is this element that made me choose your Phoca Gallery application. Without this Highslide JS possibility in version 4.5 of Phoca, I think I have to stay on Joomla 3 until I find another solution.
Best regards
rmaitre

Bonjour,
J’utilise Phoca Gallery depuis longtemps car après la disparition de « JCE HIGHSLIDE JS », c’est le seul composant avec la vue de détails Highslide JS qui me permet d’afficher sur mon site (Joomla 3.9 et Phoca Gallery 4.4.3) des images popup de grandes dimensions tels que des plans ou des ducoments anciens par exemple et ce, dans une grande résolution !
Je veux migrer mon site sous Joomla 4 et je m’aperçois que la version Phoca Gallery 4.5 n’offre plus cette possibilité !!! Les vues de détail highslide JS et Highslide JS (image seulement) ont disparu et ne sont plus disponibles…
Vous voudrez bien m’expliquer pourquoi ?
C’est cet élément qui m’avait fait choisir votre application Phoca Gallery. Sans cette possibilité Highslide JS dans la version 4.5 de Phoca, je pense être obligé de rester sous Joomla 3 tant que je ne trouverai pas d’autre solution.
Bien cordialement
rmaitre

Tags:
rmaitre
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Phoca Gallery 4.5 and HIGHSLIDE JS

Post by rmaitre »

Hello,
To follow up on my last post, I was able to publish my old documents and my plans by generating the large 'l' thumbnails in the size of the original photos. I was able to discover that in the slideshow of a gallery (Magnifique), a second click on a view generates a Highslide JS effect and the document is displayed in its real size! The behavior is then similar to that of the Highslide option of previous versions of Phoca Gallery.
So my problem seems solved!
rmaitre

Bonjour,
Pour faire suite à mon dernier post, j’ai pu publier mes documents anciens et mes plans en générant les grandes vignettes ‘l’ dans la taille des photos originales. J’ai pu ainsi découvrir que dans le diaporama d’une galerie (Magnifique), un second clic sur une vue génère un effet Highslide JS et le document s’affiche dans sa taille réelle ! Le comportement est ensuite semblable à celui de l’option Highslide des versions précédentes de Phoca Gallery.
Mon problème me semble donc résolu !
rmaitre
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca Gallery 4.5 and HIGHSLIDE JS

Post by christine »

Thanks for your information rmaitre,

Kind regards
Christine