categories

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
Morriske
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: categories

Post by Morriske »

The photos are now in the correct folder. But in the frontend in category view I don't have the main categories but the subcategories.
Now both those of the 2022 and 2021 categories are together and that should not be allowed. I need to have the main categories together and then when one clicks on such a category I need to have all these of that subcategory.
You may be doing a wrong setting somewhere. Tried different options but it doesn't work.
I sent another email with a screenshot.

Tags:
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Hi,
But in the frontend in category view I don't have the main categories but the subcategories.
This happens normally if you don't use the settings I have recommendet in post #4.
Please check again:
Backend --> Components --> Phoca Gallery --> Control Panel --> Options --> Categories View -->
Display Subcategories=No
Display Empty Categories=Yes
Save & Close

If you use Joomla! v4.x & Phoca Gallery 4.5.0 also set:
Backend --> Components --> Phoca Gallery --> Control Panel --> Options -->Category View -->
Display Categories in Category View=Yes
Save & Close
Kind regards,
Benno
Morriske
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Morriske »

I did that, but don't get to see those main categories. I send two screenshots of the settings. I have that setting twice, first in "Category View Settings" and a second time in "Category View Settings (Categories above Images)".
Thank you in advance for your cooperation, it has already helped a lot.
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

It's solved now. The categories view parameters were set the wrong way around.

Benno