Gallery version updated, now button plugin fails

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
neilolney
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Gallery version updated, now button plugin fails

Post by neilolney »

Hi,

I have recently updated my install of Phoca Gallery to v4.4.3, button plugin v 4.4.0, and running on Joomla v3.10.1.

I am now having issues using the Phoca Gallery button plugin since updating. The issues I am seeing is that once the button is clicked, the modal popup appears as normal. If 'categories' is selected, the next page appears fine, however, if 'Images', 'Image', 'Switch Image' or 'Slideshow' are selected, i get a Page Not Found error in the modal box. I initially thought it may be the plugin needed updating as well, so removed it and reinstalled it, and its still doing the same thing.

The error message in the modal window is:
404 View not found [name, type, prefix]: phocagalleryimgs, html, phocagalleryView
/home/rewardch/public_html/littlestarschildminder/j/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:839

...and after turning on debug mode, this is the debug information:
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:839
2 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->getView() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:613
3 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/components/com_phocagallery/controller.php:30
4 PhocaGalleryController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:702
5 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/components/com_phocagallery/phocagallery.php:58
6 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
7 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
8 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
9 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
10 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

I dont even know where to start so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Neil
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Gallery version updated, now button plugin fails

Post by Jan »

Hi, all inside the modal box is managed by Phoca Gallery component.

Testing now Joomla 3.10 and Phoca Gallery 4.4.3, everything works OK for me:

Do yo use some cache feature on your site?

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
neilolney
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by neilolney »

Update. I was trying the button in the frontend and was getting this error, so i tried the backend like your screenshots and it worked fine, so tried again in the frontend and bizarrely it now works flawlessly. strange one!!
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok, this could be maybe some cache issue :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project