Problem with phoca gallery plugin display images description

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
Remi1945
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Problem with phoca gallery plugin display images description

Post by Remi1945 »

Hello

I want to display 3 different images categories in an article and under each image I want to display the image description.
To do so I have used the Plugin button and the result code is

Code: Select all

<h1>Le bureau</h1>
{phocagallery view=category|categoryid=2|limitstart=0|limitcount=0|detail=7|displayname=0|displaydetail=0|displaydownload=0|displaybuttons=0|displaydescription=1|displayimgrating=0|pluginlink=0|type=0|fontcolor=#0ff|bgcolor=#00a|bgcolorhover=#007}
<h1>Le Comité sportif</h1>
{phocagallery view=category|categoryid=4|limitstart=0|limitcount=0|detail=7|displayname=0|displaydetail=0|displaydownload=0|displaybuttons=0|displaydescription=1|displayimgrating=0|pluginlink=0|type=0|fontcolor=#0ff|bgcolor=#00a|bgcolorhover=#007}<h1>Communication</h1>
{phocagallery view=category|categoryid=5|limitstart=0|limitcount=0|detail=7|displayname=0|displaydetail=0|displaydownload=0|displaybuttons=0|displaydescription=1|displayimgrating=0|pluginlink=0|type=0|fontcolor=#0ff|bgcolor=#00a|bgcolorhover=#007}
But the description of my images are not displayed I just have a white rectangle under the image.
I have looked this documentation (https://www.phoca.cz/documents/14-phoca ... ery-plugin) but it does not help very much
What is wrong with my parameters?
Thanks
Rémi
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Problem with phoca gallery plugin display images description

Post by Jan »

Hi, image description is not displayed below the categories, but inside popup window. This means, when you click on image and popup will be displayed, then description will be displayed inside this popup (but this does not work for all popup methods). Did you try to display it with another popup method?

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Remi1945
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Remi1945 »

Hello
The display in popup windows is perfectly working but I don't want to display the description in popup window. If I display my category by using directly a menu item it works perfectly. I have my picture and it's description jest below. But I can't do the same with the plugin.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, there is no such option for the plugin, so this needs to be customized directly in plugin source code. :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Remi1945
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Remi1945 »

That's too bad. I will post a demand for this to phoca