displayed images move into next category

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
crossbow
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

displayed images move into next category

Post by crossbow »

Hi I'm using phoca gallery 4.4.3 with joomla 3.9.28 and the Phoca Gallery Plugin and Phoca Gallery Button Plugin

I have multiple galleries on a single page, from multiple categories. Something like:

{phocagallery view=category|categoryid=23|limitstart=0|limitcount=0}
{phocagallery view=category|categoryid=4|limitstart=0|limitcount=0}

etc...

I'm using magnific (image only) to display the images.
My problem is that when the images open and you go through them, instead of stopping at the last one of each category, you can continue to the next category and so on. Instead of showing something like 1/6 image it shows 1/56 (total images displayed in the page from all categories)

I've tried other galleries apart from magnific and all have the same problem. I think it only works if I don't choose the (image only) option and again I'm not sure about it.

I've searched the forum and there was a similar issue three years ago, but nothing from that worked in my case.

Any ideas?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: displayed images move into next category

Post by Jan »

Hi, it depends on used popup method. Some methods can group the galleries, so you can display only the images from each category but some do not have groups and add all the images listed in the article together. To change it, e.g. another method needs to be set or the javascript of this method needs to be customized. :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
crossbow
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by crossbow »

Thanks just found that slimbox creates the category group, so I will go with it.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project