Phoca Gallery Shadowbox issues & responsiveness

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
paul5
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Phoca Gallery Shadowbox issues & responsiveness

Post by paul5 »

Hello,

I ran in some problems and could not solve them by reading the user manuals. Maybe I could get some hints how to solve my issues?

I use Phoca Gallery 4.4.2 and Joomla 3.9.25. Is it necessary to use additionally Phoca Gallery plug-in?

How can I adapt the size of the detail window (using shadowbox). Some of the parameters described in the manual related to this problem do not appear in joomla 3.9.25?

Although the caption text overlaps the buttons in the detail window?

How can I make Phoca Gallery responsive? On my smartphone the detail images are truncated? Is there a more adequate choice for me instead of shadowbox?

The website is www.paulhirsch.de (the phoca gallery category is displayed under menu item "Werke"
Best wishes, Paul
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca Gallery Shadowbox issues & responsiveness

Post by christine »

Hallo Paul,
paul5 wrote: 17 Mar 2021, 18:25 I use Phoca Gallery 4.4.2 and Joomla 3.9.25. Is it necessary to use additionally Phoca Gallery plug-in?
No. Phoca Gallery Plugin which displays categories or images of Phoca Gallery Component in an article content.
How can I make Phoca Gallery responsive? On my smartphone the detail images are truncated? Is there a more adequate choice for me instead of shadowbox?
Shadowbox (image only)
Please try Photo Swipe.

Kind regards,
Christine