Problem after update

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
kuzba
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Problem after update

Post by kuzba »

Hello, today I have updated phoca gallery after the the update was raised (update of administrator part). Update was without problems, but if I try to reach anything from phoca gallery admin (joomla admin), I have get this multiple error. Fronted works without problems
Warning: require(/home/www/igorondricek.cz/subdomains/www/administrator/components/com_phocacart/libraries/autoloadPhoca.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/igorondricek.cz/subdomains/www/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/phocagallery.php on line 20 Warning: require(/home/www/igorondricek.cz/subdomains/www/administrator/components/com_phocacart/libraries/autoloadPhoca.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/igorondricek.cz/subdomains/www/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/phocagallery.php on line 20 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/www/igorondricek.cz/subdomains/www/administrator/components/com_phocacart/libraries/autoloadPhoca.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /home/www/igorondricek.cz/subdomains/www/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/phocagallery.php on line 20
Thank you for any helps

Tags:
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Problem after update

Post by Jan »

Hi, there was a typo error, please try again - download the version 4.4.1 now and just reinstall.
https://www.phoca.cz/download/category/ ... -component
Should be Ok.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
kuzba
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by kuzba »

Good morning - reinstall, you mean just install it again? Without any unistall of the failed version and so on? Just to be sure before start :)
Commander
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Commander »

Just install it over the previously updated (and previously defective) 4.4.1 version. I can confirm that updated 4.4.1 is working again in backend. I had the same problems. Thank you Jan for the quick update.
kuzba
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by kuzba »

Reinstalled and it works, thank you for the help.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok, great to hear it.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project