error 1146

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: error 1146

Post by christine »

Hi,
lcchiodo wrote: 16 Apr 2020, 18:50 Joomla 3.9.16 was installed using the hosting company's automated installer. Do you think it makes sense to uninstall and install it manually?
it seems better to install Joomla manually. I also think, that the whole installation is not OK, because I couldn't find your URL.
(only a heading).

Kind regards
Christine
lcchiodo
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by lcchiodo »

Reinstalled joomla 3.9.16 manually. updated PHP to 7.2 and reloaded Phoca Gallery and still get the same errors. I've tried everything I can think of any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
lcchiodo
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by lcchiodo »

here's the error when i try to add a category in Phoca Gallery after manual installation:

An error has occurred.
1146 Table 'lachiodo_joomla.jml3_phocagallery_categories' doesn't exist
/home/www/chiodo.net/site/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:665
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:665
2 JDatabaseDriverMysqli->execute() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php:1701
3 JDatabaseDriver->loadObjectList() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Model/BaseDatabaseModel.php:308
4 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Model\BaseDatabaseModel->_getList() JROOT/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/models/phocagallerycs.php:116
5 PhocaGalleryCpModelPhocaGalleryCs->getItems() JROOT/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/views/phocagallerycs/view.html.php:26
6 PhocaGalleryCpViewPhocaGalleryCs->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672
7 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/controller.php:60
8 PhocaGalleryCpController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
9 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/phocagallery.php:44
10 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
11 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
12 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:51
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Hi,

Did you (also) try to fix the database: "Extensions Manager" -> choose "Database" in the sidebar menu -> click "Fix" button.
What is your URL pls?

Kind regards
Christine
lcchiodo
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by lcchiodo »

No so I did it. still get the error above when i click category button on Phoca Gallery control panel. Thanks for the advice! This stumps me...
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, hmmm, hard to say, because in fact this has nothing to do with Phoca Gallery.

Phoca Gallery is installed by Joomla! install manager and if it connects to database, then per Joomla! database methods.

If in your database this table exists:

jml3_phocagallery_categories (database lachiodo_joomla)

and Joomla! is not able to see it (joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:665 - it says that the table does not exist), the the problem occurs somewhere between Joomla! dtabase driver and your database.

And really hard to say without debugging, what can be wrong there :idea: :-(

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Hi,

One shows: 1146 Table 'lachiodo_ei5.#__phocagallery_categories' doesn't exist
(btw. with double underscores).

2nd shows: 1146 Table 'lachiodo_ei5.jml3_phocagallery_categories' doesn't exist

3rd shows: 1146 Table 'lachiodo_joomla.jml3_phocagallery_categories' doesn't exist
Jan wrote: 17 Apr 2020, 14:52 and Joomla! is not able to see it (joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:665 - it says that the table does not exist), the the problem occurs somewhere between Joomla! dtabase driver and your database.
Check your complete site / configuration.php, phpMyAdmin tables etc.

Kind regards
Christine