Error: Call to undefined method Error::get(): [] operator not supported for strings

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
ttmaniac82
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Error: Call to undefined method Error::get(): [] operator not supported for strings

Post by ttmaniac82 »

Hi,

I am using Phoca Gallery in my Joomla version 3.9.13 installation on php version 7.3.

Since some weeks (I did not realize immediately so I am not sure when exactly it is showing the following error message:

Code: Select all

"Error: Call to undefined method Error::get(): [] operator not supported for strings"
The error message is shown when I call the category view from a page ({phocagallery view=categories|imagecategories=1|imagecategoriessize=1}) or directly via a menu entry (index.php?option=com_phocagallery&view=categories) it shows the following error message:

Does anyone have an idea how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Error: Call to undefined method Error::get(): [] operator not supported for strings

Post by Jan »

Hi, can you paste here complete error message including the file and the row where this error occurrs?

Thanky you, Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
ttmaniac82
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Error: Call to undefined method Error::get(): [] operator not supported for strings

Post by ttmaniac82 »

Hi,

that's the complete error message:

No row mentioned there. It's just a blank page saying that. See http://www.ttc-ginsheim.de/bilder.html
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Hi,

Please make following:
System > Global configuration > System > Debug Settings > Debug System > Yes
System > Global configuration > Server > Error reporting > Maximum

or via FTP, to change following lines of configuration.php:

public $error_reporting = 'maximum';
public $debug = '1';

In some cases, it's necessary to re-name (temporary) the error.php of Template, to provide us with the correct error-list > Call Stack.

Kind regards
Christine