Can not change the frame

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
wuddy
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Can not change the frame

Post by wuddy »

Hello everybody,
I have the problem ( http://www.brueckenwache.de/jom-n/index ... otogalerie ) that I have a white border on the first page of the Phoca Gallery, but my font is unfortunately also white, and I have no idea why that is; where I can change that. I either liked that the font was red or that when I put the mouse on it switched to red like the subfolders. Can with one please help.
I translated the text with Goggle Translater. My mother tongue is German
greeting
Wuddy

---

Hallo zusammen,
ich hab das Problem ( http://www.brueckenwache.de/jom-n/index ... otogalerie ) , das ich auf der 1. Seite der Phoca Gallery einen Weißen Rand habe, meine Schrift ist aber leider auch weiß, und ich hab keine Ahnung warum das so ist; wo ich das ändern kann. Ich mochte entweder das die Schrift Rot ist oder das wenn ich die Maus drauflege umgeschaltet wird auf Rot wie bei den Unterordnern. Kann mit da bitte einer weiterhelfen.
Ich hab den Text mit Goggle-Translater übersetzt. Meine Muttersprache ist Deutsch
Gruß
Wuddy
Yashin
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Re: Can not change the frame

Post by Yashin »

The problem is the color font in template not in phocagallery. You must change the color in file template.css.
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Can not change the frame

Post by christine »

Hi wuddy,

Thanks Yashin for your help :-)

In the meantime I prepared some temporary inputs. You should insert following codes into your template.css:
But it depends, if you want still having the white background color in categories view. So, therefore it's your choice:

A) (also 1. Seite der PG)
a) either/entweder:

Code: Select all

.pg-csv-name a {
color: #990000 !important;  
}
b) or/oder:

Code: Select all

.pg-csv-box {
background: transparent;
}
.pg-csv-name a:hover {