Detail View Problwm

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
blem1944
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Detail View Problwm

Post by blem1944 »

Hi All,
I have been happily using PG for about 6 years now and have just encountered a problem that I can't figure out. I have 4 categories of images and use JAK Lightbox. My PG version is 4.3.1 and my Joomla version is 3.8.3. This morning I uploaded about 12 new images to my "Outside Apartment" category and added image comments. Prior to this upload the image detail display was perfect - selecting the category from my menu gave me a page of thumbnails and clicking on one of the thumbnails opened the JAK Lightbox slideshow - all fine. Now only 3 of my 4 categories work properly. The Outside Apartment thumbnails, when clicked, simply open a single page with an enlarged view of the single image.

I have obviously changed a setting but cannot see what I have done! Any help gratefully received.
Blem
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Detail View Problwm

Post by christine »

Hi Blem,
blem1944 wrote: 07 Oct 2018, 06:14 My PG version is 4.3.1 and my Joomla version is 3.8.3. ... I have obviously changed a setting but cannot see what I have done!
PG version 4.3.1 is from 2016. Also your Joomla version is outdated. You missed some important amendments, security releases etc.
Latest version is: 3.8.12

Without seeing live URL, we can't know what exactly has happened.
https://www.phoca.cz/download/category/ ... -component

Kind regards
Christie