Facebook acount settings

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
ehhe
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Facebook acount settings

Post by ehhe »

Hi,

I've read previous posts on the forum regarding facebook acount creation problem on Phoca Gallery, but not found my solution.

I've just install Phoca Gallery on my joomla! website.
I made all settings to create the facebook app, app ID, app secret. I add URI OAuth on facebook Login developers.
But when I'm using the login Facebook button on Phoca Gallery component :
- at the first time, facebook asks me about aknowledge to allow share and other facebook paranoias, but when it goes back to Phoca Gallery, I dont have any paste button and iser ID, secret, toke, fan ID remind blank.
- next times, it runs and go back without paste button too.

I find myself the user ID and token on facebook, but no idea where to find the "secret" and ID page fan.

When I try to use Phoca Gallery to create a facebook category, I got the regular OAuth error, and I have no idea which URI is missing.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Facebook acount settings

Post by Jan »

Hi, for now the FB API is not working, I need to overwrite the API completely (unfortunately, the FB API changes often :-( )

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
fabiana.s
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by fabiana.s »

Fb still not working?

"URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs."

i've tried all possible url and nothing :(

thanx
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, yes, still not working :-(
Unfortunately, there are still some features which need to be done first :-( but I hope, I will find time for finish it soon :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project