Hi, new very interesting module for Phoca Gallery has been released.
SPEDI Grid Gallery for Phoca Gallery is a Joomla Module which creates 4 fantastic layouts for the albums on Phocagallery.
It is compatible for Joomla 3.x.
The installation procedure is default, and is defined here:
https://github.com/spedisrl/mod_gridGal ... tallazione
The requirements for the extension to work properly are:
- Phocagallery 3.x
- Bootstrap v4
already installed on your Joomla website.
SPEDI Grid Gallery has 4 different layouts:
Demo here: https://spedisrl.github.io/mod_gridGallery/
SPEDI Grid Gallery is customizable in every part.
The options available are:
- Jquery load. (recommended);
- Lightbox (if you choose YES, click on the images will open a lightbox with Magnific Popup, otherwise the click will be directed to the Phocagallery component);
- Multi-categories select;
- Ability to enter a description that will appear under the title of the form;
- It will be possible to insert only the images that will be considered to show an album indicating the IDs of the same separated by ‘;’ (eg 1; 20; 25; 10);
- Set a maximum limit of images to show;
- Set the margin between one image and another;
- Set the fluid container or not;
- Choose how many photos to display per line (grid layout only)
- Set the height of the images (only for layouts: grid, slide-auto)
- Customize the color of the text and background of the overlays;
- Set the random order of the images shown;
- Choose whether to show a personalized link at the end of the gallery;
The translation of the module in English is scheduled.
Extension link on the JED here: https://extensions.joomla.org/extension ... cagallery/
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
1 post • Page 1 of 1