Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
Loupo77
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Class 'PhocaGalleryImage' not found

Post by Loupo77 »

Hi,
Phocagallery is running perfectly on my website but not on my localhost cop

I get next error message when trying to view photos : ( ! ) Fatal error: Class 'PhocaGalleryImage' not found in C:\wamp\www\emilemax\components\com_phocagallery\views\categories\view.html.php on line 115

Another topic has been published previously in the forum about a similar case here but the resolution steps explained in this case didn't work for me.

I repeat that phocagallery works perfeclty on my live site but not on my local installation (joomla version is the same but php version of the wamp server is maybe different).

Does someone have another idea to solve this? Thanks in advance for your attention

Grtz
loupo

Tags:
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Class 'PhocaGalleryImage' not found

Post by Jan »

Hi, try to reinstall the Phoca Gallery on your localhost, to be sure, all the files were copied to your localhost properly. The error is coming from core file (not from module or plugin) where this class should be loaded. :idea: So this seems like e.g. the file with the class is not stored on your localhost or e.g. corrupted :idea:

And if you added this line:
phocagalleryimport('phocagallery.image.image'); to administrator\components\com_phocagallery\phocagallery.php, it should be loaded (so there should not be problem with the load instruction but with the file itself :idea: ).

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Loupo77
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Loupo77 »

Hi
Thanks for your reply but if I do this I will have to reload and recreate photos and categories, settings and everything... I would like to avoid this.
I will try to copy the all phocagallery.php file and paste it on the local installation.
Grtz
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, when upgrading Phoca Gallery, no data will be lost, no options will be changed.

Jan
Loupo77
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Loupo77 »

Hi, sorry for the late reply but I upgraded PhocaGallery like you said and the problem was solved.
Thanks for your help, great !
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok, great to hear it.

Jan