[Highslide JS(imageOnly)]Navigation bar position

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
maciekk
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 22:27

[Highslide JS(imageOnly)]Navigation bar position

Post by maciekk » 26 Jul 2010, 18:23

Hello!

Do you know how to change position of navigation bar in Highslide JS(ImageOnly) view from top to bottom?
I want to have an effect like here:http://highslide.com/examples/gallery-white.html
I suppose I should change some "top" css property to "bottom" in file components/com_phocagallery/assets/js/highslide/highslide-full.js, but where exactly?

Alexander_photo
Phoca Member
Phoca Member
Posts: 18
Joined: 23 Feb 2010, 14:07
Contact:

Re: [Highslide JS(imageOnly)]Navigation bar position

Post by Alexander_photo » 26 Jul 2010, 22:34

maciekk wrote:Hello!

Do you know how to change position of navigation bar in Highslide JS(ImageOnly) view from top to bottom?
I want to have an effect like here:http://highslide.com/examples/gallery-white.html
I suppose I should change some "top" css property to "bottom" in file components/com_phocagallery/assets/js/highslide/highslide-full.js, but where exactly?
file: renderfront.php
change the line: position: \'bottom center\','."\n"

maciekk
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 22:27

Re: [Highslide JS(imageOnly)]Navigation bar position

Post by maciekk » 26 Jul 2010, 23:24

Alexander_photo wrote:
maciekk wrote:Hello!

Do you know how to change position of navigation bar in Highslide JS(ImageOnly) view from top to bottom?
I want to have an effect like here:http://highslide.com/examples/gallery-white.html
I suppose I should change some "top" css property to "bottom" in file components/com_phocagallery/assets/js/highslide/highslide-full.js, but where exactly?
file: renderfront.php
change the line: position: \'bottom center\','."\n"
there is no renderfront.php file in com_phocagallery directory :(

Alexander_photo
Phoca Member
Phoca Member
Posts: 18
Joined: 23 Feb 2010, 14:07
Contact:

Re: [Highslide JS(imageOnly)]Navigation bar position

Post by Alexander_photo » 27 Jul 2010, 08:42

maciekk wrote:
Alexander_photo wrote:
maciekk wrote:Hello!

Do you know how to change position of navigation bar in Highslide JS(ImageOnly) view from top to bottom?
I want to have an effect like here:http://highslide.com/examples/gallery-white.html
I suppose I should change some "top" css property to "bottom" in file components/com_phocagallery/assets/js/highslide/highslide-full.js, but where exactly?
file: renderfront.php
change the line: position: \'bottom center\','."\n"
there is no renderfront.php file in com_phocagallery directory :(
Look in the folder: administrator/components/com_phocagallery/libraries/phocagallery/render

maciekk
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 11 Feb 2010, 22:27

Re: [Highslide JS(imageOnly)]Navigation bar position

Post by maciekk » 27 Jul 2010, 18:29

thanks a lot, it works :twisted:

ynatividade
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 May 2015, 21:48

Re: [Highslide JS(imageOnly)]Navigation bar position

Post by ynatividade » 21 May 2015, 21:51

Hi guys!

Hot to do this at the latest version of PG? It seems that the folder's organization and names are others...
Thank you!

Post Reply