stella
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Error while saving item

Post by stella »

hello,

i am receiving Error while saving item
https://www.a-p-s.org.au/index.php/digi ... alleries-2

i have installed and uninstalled so many times. have read all your documentation about possible incorrect installation and have followed the advice. i have checked all the tables and rows in the mysql and all appears to be ok.

weird thing is, that i have managed to upload a few. then it randomly goes back to the error. it either appears to be unstable or caching. not sure. when i get the error, they do go into the server as i can see them via ftp and it won't let you upload the same image again telling you it already exists. but it doesn't appear in the gallery or the administration area.

any ideas on what i should do next to try and resolve this issue. i would really love to get this up and running.

cheers
stella.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Error while saving item

Post by Jan »

Hi, where exactly do you get the error, can you enable debug mode or paste screenshot of the error or error message.

BTW - try to install this version and let me know if something changed there?
https://github.com/PhocaCz/PhocaGallery ... .2Beta.zip
Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
stella
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by stella »

hi,

i was getting the error in a page that now has restrictions so you can't see it. however, your beta testing version fixed my issue. i am no longer experiencing the Error while saving item. all images are uploading as i would expect. ive found other issues but im not sure if its because they are real problems or if its because im not familiar with the configurations. all that being said i can now use it and i can work with it.

thank you.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project