How to add images and display them in Phoca Gallery Noob (Floom or Nivo) Slideshow
Images for all slideshow types are taken from Phoca Gallery component. Just install this component and create new category where you will store images which should be displayed in the slideshow. Before uploading images, you need to set the size of large thumbnails (large thumbnails are displayed in the slideshow) to fit the slideshow size:
1) Install Phoca Gallery component and some of the slideshow module (Noob, Nivo, Floom)
2) Go to Options of Phoca Gallery and set size for large thumbnails, e.g. 970 (width in px) x 230 (height in px), and click on Save
3) Create category in Phoca Gallery - specific category for the slideshow
4) Upload and add images (see Phoca Gallery user guide) to this cateogory - thumbnails will be automatically created
5) Go to settings of the slideshow module and select the Phoca Gallery category from where the images will be taken to be displayed in the slideshow area.