If you install new Joomla! 1.5 on your server, you get the 'Welcome to the Frontpage' title on your Frontpage. Sometimes, it is difficult to find, where you can change this title.
Go to your Joomla! 1.5 Administration site and login. In your administration site go to:
- Menus - Main Menu (now you are in: Menu Item Manager: mainmenu).
- Click on 'Home' link to edit this link (you are now in: Menu Item: Edit).
- Click on Parameters System and change or delete the Page title.
- If you change the Page title, changed title will be displayed on your Frontpage as a title.
- If you delete the Page title, Menu link will be displayed on your Frontpage as a title (in the present case 'Home' will be displayed as title, because 'Home' is the name of the link to the Frontpage).
- If you don't want to display any title, set Show Page Title below Page title parameter to 'No'.
- Don't forget to save changes.