Phoca Email is a Joomla! component. It is very simple component with minimum features. There are two ways to use this component:
- Phoca Email is used for sending emails from other components like e.g. sending Invoice, Delivery Note or Receipt from VirtueMart component
- Phoca Email can be used to quickly send emails from Joomla! administration site.
If Phoca Email is used for sending emails in Joomla! administration, the following features can be select:
- Email can be sent to one user, more users (email addresses should be separated by comma) or to selected users which are stored in Joomla!
- Pure text or HTML message can be sent (e.g. to use the component as newsletter)
- Article can be selected and sent (e.g. to use the component as newsletter)
Phoca Email does not have any user directory, etc. It is really simple component to send emails (not to recive them, etc.). As user directory, the list of stored users in Joomla! can be used.
- Joomla! 1.5, 2.5, 3 (stable or any later version)
- PHP 4, 5 (or any later version). See Joomla! requirements for each version.