Phoca Download V3 Alpha Errors

Phoca Download - download manager
JTCrimmel
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Phoca Download V3 Alpha Errors

Post by JTCrimmel »

I would have listed these errors separately, but the spam protection on the board says I am too new of a member to post so quickly after my last....

ISSUE 1:
Fatal error: Class 'PhocaDownloadTagHelper' not found in {SITEROOT}/administrator/components/com_phocadownload/models/phocadownloadfile.php on line 272
I get the above error when trying to saving edits to a file. I can change the title name or category and whatever else I need to change in the backend, but this error is shown once I click Save / Save & New / Save & Close. The changes are saved to the file, but not without showing this error first.

------------------------------------------------------------------

ISSUE 2:
Fatal error: Call to a member function checkin() on a non-object in {SITEROOT}/administrator/components/com_phocadownload/controllers/phocadownloadstat.php on line 22
I get the above error when clicking the closed button on the Statistics page.

------------------------------------------------------------------

ISSUE 3:
An error has occurred.

500 Layout default not found
I get the above error when clicking on Layout from the Control Panel.

Thanks,
Jason
Last edited by JTCrimmel on 17 Feb 2013, 09:21, edited 1 time in total.
JTCrimmel
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Phoca Download V3 Alpha Errors

Post by JTCrimmel »

ISSUE 3:
The link for the LAYOUT icon located on the Control Panel points to:
{SITEROOT}/administrator/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=phocadownloadlayout

it should instead point to:
{SITEROOT}/administrator/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=phocadownloadlayouts
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, thank you very much for the info, I will fix it in Beta.

Thank you, Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
cccThomask
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by cccThomask »

Hello I get the folloing Error massage:
SQL=SELECT COUNT(a.id)AS count FROM lisa01_phocadownload AS a WHERE approved = 0 LIMIT 0, 1
univer
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by univer »

Greetings to all

I wanted to report a bug, when I create a new menu item, and as I select item type:
List of Files (Category View) This view displays list of files
not return to the page of creating the menu, but a blank page with the first fields of the form
I hope I was of help
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, thank you, I will take a look at it.

Jan
gray
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by gray »

Error in uninstall.utf8.sql -
1) it is stated:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `#__phocagallery_styles`;
As the correct table name is __phocadownload_styles, which is populated during installation, second time install (after uninstallation) causes SQL error.
2) table "__phocadownload_logging" is not deleted as others. What is the reason to keep it when all tables (including main - containing file lists and categories) are removed during unistall?
gray
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by gray »

Did a quick search for phocagallery and found more traces of it:
Search "phocagallery" (23 hits in 9 files)
{root}\install\sql\mysql\uninstall.utf8.sql (1 hit)
Line 10: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `#__phocagallery_styles`;
{root}\libraries\phocadownload\category\category.php (2 hits)
Line 123: $phocagallerys = $db->loadObjectList();
Line 131: $tree = PhocaDownloadCategory::CategoryTreeOption($phocagallerys, $tree, 0, $text, $catId);
{root}\libraries\phocadownload\file\fileuploadmultiple.php (1 hit)
Line 38: //$document->addScript(JURI::root(true).'/components/com_phocagallery/assets/jquery/jquery-1.6.4.min.js');//USE SYSTEM
{root}\libraries\phocadownload\render\renderadmin.php (3 hits)
Line 28: case 'com_phocagallery':
Line 29: $links[] = array('Phoca Gallery site', 'https://www.phoca.cz/phocagallery');
Line 52: $components[] = array('Phoca Gallery','phocagallery', 'pg');
{root}\libraries\phocadownload\render\renderadminviews.php (11 hits)
Line 245: * SET NEW PARAM IN PG: '/media/com_phocagallery/images/administrator/'
Line 249: $o .= '<div class="phocagallery-box-file">'. "\n"
Line 251: .' <div class="phocagallery-box-file-first">'. "\n"
Line 252: .' <div class="phocagallery-box-file-second">'. "\n"
Line 253: .' <div class="phocagallery-box-file-third">'. "\n"
Line 266: $o .= JHTML::_( 'image', '/media/com_phocagallery/images/administrator/phoca_thumb_s_no_image.gif', '');
Line 274: $correctImageRes = PhocaGalleryImage::correctSizeWithRate($resW[2], $resH[2], 50, 50);
Line 282: $imageRes = PhocaGalleryImage::getRealImageSize($item->filename, 'small');
Line 283: $correctImageRes = PhocaGalleryImage::correctSizeWithRate($imageRes['w'], $imageRes['h'], 50, 50);
Line 284: $imgLink = PhocaGalleryFileThumbnail::getThumbnailName($item->filename, 'large');
Line 290: $o .= JHTML::_( 'image', 'media/com_phocagallery/images/administrator/phoca_thumb_s_no_image.gif', '');
{root}\models\fields\phocadownloadeditor.php (1 hit)
Line 114: $component = 'com_phocagallery';
{root}\models\fields\phocatext.php (1 hit)
Line 61: $component = 'com_phocagallery';
{root}\models\fields\phocatextarea.php (1 hit)
Line 66: $component = 'com_phocagallery';
{root}\models\forms\phocadownloadfile.xml (2 hits)
Line 55: <field name="userid" type="user" section="com_phocagallery" default="" label="COM_PHOCADOWNLOAD_UPLOADED_BY_LABEL" description="COM_PHOCADOWNLOAD_UPLOADED_BY_DESC"/>
Line 56: <field name="owner_id" type="user" section="com_phocagallery" default="" label="COM_PHOCADOWNLOAD_OWNER_LABEL" description="COM_PHOCADOWNLOAD_OWNER_DESC"/>
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, thank you very much for the list, this will help me a lot for fixing the problems.

Thank you, Jan
HarrisonOkins
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by HarrisonOkins »

JTCrimmel wrote:ISSUE 1:
Fatal error: Class 'PhocaDownloadTagHelper' not found in {SITEROOT}/administrator/components/com_phocadownload/models/phocadownloadfile.php on line 272
I get the above error when trying to saving edits to a file. I can change the title name or category and whatever else I need to change in the backend, but this error is shown once I click Save / Save & New / Save & Close. The changes are saved to the file, but not without showing this error first.
I encountered this error as well. The quickest fix I could find was to require the "tag.php" file in administrator/components/com_phocadownload/libraries/tag (which appears to contain the storeTags function), and change the name of the requested class from PhocaDownloadTagHelper to PhocaDownloadTag. I essentially replaced line 272 of phocadownloadfile.php (located at /administrator/components/com_phocadownload/models/phocadownloadfile.php) with the following 2 lines of code:

Code: Select all

require_once(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR.DS.'components/com_phocadownload/libraries/phocadownload/tag/tag.php');
PhocaDownloadTag::storeTags($data['tags'], (int)$table->id);
I could be completely incorrect in doing this, as I did not root around in the code too long, but it got rid of the error.

Also, in regards to univer's bug report, I ran into that too:
univer wrote: I wanted to report a bug, when I create a new menu item, and as I select item type:
List of Files (Category View) This view displays list of files
not return to the page of creating the menu, but a blank page with the first fields of the form
I hope I was of help
There appears to have simply been a missing portion of the filepath in the phocadownloadcategory.php file located at administrator/components/com_phocadownload/models/fields/phocadownloadcategory.php. I changed line 14 from:

require_once( JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR.'/components/com_phocadownload/libraries/category/category.php');
to

require_once( JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR.'/components/com_phocadownload/libraries/phocadownload/category/category.php');
and it located the missing class just fine.

I hope this helps! Thank you for all of your great work, Jan.

Regards,
-Harrison