What i do wrong?

Phoca Maps - displaying maps in Joomla! CMS
Shaft
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

What i do wrong?

Post by Shaft »

Hello all,

i already used on many pages phoca maps, and i dont know why i have error, take a look:
radiojantar.tu.koszalin.pl/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=16&Itemid=133

Thank You in advance for help.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: What i do wrong?

Post by Jan »

Hi, on your site, there is an javascript error (in the component you are using instead of displaying articles) ... just check the javascript console in your browser to see it.
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Shaft
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Shaft »

Hi, Thank You for reply Jan. Yes i'm using k2 article. I checked in another web browser and i change {phocamaps view=map|id=1} to a simple Joomla Article without K2. Still the same error :(
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, unfortunatelly I don't know K2 and really no idea why it does not accept standard joomla content plugin :idea: :-(

Jan
Shaft
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Shaft »

Any update in that case?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, not sure what you mean with "any update" - the problem is not related to the plugin but to the parts which renders it - it is content plugin so it needs to be rendered in articles (normally there is no problem there - no feedback from users who are using it and the plugin with help of customization can be displayed in other parts of the Joomla! : https://www.phoca.cz/documents/16-joomla ... t-articles

But if it does not work in K2, then the K2 needs to be customized, or there needs to be set some paramter to accept plugins, or ask on K2 forum why it does not render the plugin? But unfortunatelly I am not developer of K2 and have no experiences with it so cannot say what can be wrong there :idea: