Problem with Details button

Phoca Download - download manager
szablac
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Problem with Details button

Post by szablac »

Hi,

I set 'Display Detail Button' option to 'Yes (overlib)' value, but the details of the files don't appear when I move mouse over the button. In the error console I can see the following message:
SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list
return overlib('<div style=''text-align:left...

I think there are two apostrophes before "text", instead of qoutation mark.
It is the same both in Firefox16.0.2 and in IE9.

I use Phoca Download v2.1.8 and Joomla!v2.5.8.

Could you help, please?

Regards,
szablac
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Problem with Details button

Post by Jan »

Hmmm testing now without any such problem, can you let me know the text of description which can do the problems?

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
szablac
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by szablac »

This is the generated html-code of the Details button:

Code: Select all

<a href="#" onmouseout="return nd();" onmouseover="return overlib('<div style=''text-align:left;padding:5px''><div class=''pd-title''>Phoca Download 1.1.0 magyar nyelvi fájl (magázó)</div><div class=''pd-filesize-txt''>File Size:</div><div class=''pd-fl-m''>5.77 kB</div><div class=''pd-version-txt''>Version:</div><div class=''pd-fl-m''>1.1.0</div><div class=''pd-author-txt''>Author:</div><div class=''pd-fl-m''>Szabó László</div><div class=''pd-date-txt''>Date:</div><div class=''pd-fl-m''>02 April 2009</div></div>', CAPTION, 'Details', BELOW, RIGHT, CSSCLASS, TEXTFONTCLASS, 'fontPhocaPDClass', FGCLASS, 'fgPhocaPDClass', BGCLASS, 'bgPhocaPDClass', CAPTIONFONTCLASS,'capfontPhocaPDClass', CLOSEFONTCLASS, 'capfontclosePhocaPDClass', STICKY, MOUSEOFF, CLOSETEXT, 'Close');">Details</a>
And the entire error message:

Timestamp: 2012.11.27. 22:13:31
Error: SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list
Source: http://localhost/saxum25/index.php/downloads/category/1-phoca#
Line: 1, Column: 28
Sourcecode:
return overlib('<div style=''text-align:left;padding:5px''><div class=''pd-title''>Phoca
----------------------------↑ 
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hmm, this seems like something changes the output and removes the backslashes or changes " to ' '

Testing here:
https://www.phoca.cz/joomlademo/phoca-download

and see it correct there:

<div class="pd-button-download"><a href="/joomlademo/phoca-download/category/2-phoca-download?download=5:image-test">Download</a></div></div><div class="pd-buttons"><div class="pd-button-details"><a onmouseover="return overlib('<div style=\'text-align:left;padding:5px\'><div class=\'pd-title\'>Image Test</div><div class=\'pd-filesize-txt\'>File Size:</div><div class=\'pd-fl-m\'>236 B</div><div class=\'pd-date-txt\'>Date:</div><div class=\'pd-fl-m\'>04 December 2010</div></div>', CAPTION, 'Details', BELOW, RIGHT, CSSCLASS, TEXTFONTCLASS, 'fontPhocaPDClass', FGCLASS, 'fgPhocaPDClass', BGCLASS, 'bgPhocaPDClass', CAPTIONFONTCLASS,'capfontPhocaPDClass', CLOSEFONTCLASS, 'capfontclosePhocaPDClass', STICKY, MOUSEOFF, CLOSETEXT, 'Close');" onmouseout="return nd();" href="#">
szablac
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by szablac »

Jan wrote:Hmm, this seems like something changes the output and removes the backslashes
Yes, finally I got it.
I tried to debug your code, and realized that something was wrong with the "addslashes" php-function. I searched on the net and I found this in connection with addslashes:
If magic_quotes_sybase is on, a single-quote is escaped with a single-quote instead of a backslash
So I switched off this option in my php.ini, and everything works well now. (This was the default value of this option, I didn't even know if it existed.)
Thank you for your time and answers.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok