Issues with phocagallery plugins

Phoca Gallery plugins - plugins for Phoca Gallery extension
Cygnus
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Issues with phocagallery plugins

Post by Cygnus »

I meet some difficulties to manage phocagallery plugins (button, gallery et slideshow) 4.1.2 . with joomla 3.4.1.
1/ To see images into articles and not short code, the plugin gallery must be in access "public" and not "super user". Is it usual ?
2 / With the phocagallery button, I have the capability to insert code for categories, images and diaporama, but not for a single image or a switch image (there is no visible button "insert code").
Why ? How to solve this issue ?
Many thanks you for your help.
PS : I apologize for english language and low skills about Phocagallery.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Issues with phocagallery plugins

Post by Jan »

Hi,

1) displaying plugin - access rights is a feature of Joomla! - plugin manager, not Phoca Gallery - so if you set "super user" you should see the plugin when you are logged it as super user (in frontend) but of course it is recommended to have it on "public"

2) Hmm, can you paste screenshot? I see no problem with single image or switch, I get the button normally. :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Cygnus
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Cygnus »

Thanks for your answer.

1/With the plugin slideshow with access '"super-user", on front-end, I get only the short code for a diaporama and not the diaporama itself .... But for images, that works ...

2/here is a screen shot : Image

I have tested the issue with 3 different browsers and here is the problem ( javascript is activated for all browsers, but other browser parameters are perhaps concerned : plugins and pop-ups).
I have no time to tests all combinations !
Now, with Opera and Chrome, I can see the button "insert code" for a simple image (or switch image) with the phocagallery button. That's fine.
With Firefox 38, the issue is still there (no "insert code) and I have not found which parameter to change to get the button "insert code" for a single image (or switch image).

Some idea ?
Cygnus
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Cygnus »

Here is a screen shot of a screen with firefox 38, to insert a single image. As you can see, there is only the list of files, but not the menu before the insert button, and no insert button.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, hmm, do you get the same behavior in other browsers?

Jan
Cygnus
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Cygnus »

No, the issue is with Firefox, not with Opera and Chrome.
It's not the first time I meet difficulties with Firefox which was my favourite browser but I am going to leave it.
Phocagallery is quite OK !

Sorry for disturbance and thanks for your answer.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok, yes, in latest Firefox there are some design problems, I hope, in some of the next version it will be Ok. :idea:

Jan