Language problem w. menu link and MANY THANKS

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
marianne
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Language problem w. menu link and MANY THANKS

Post by marianne »

Hello Jan,

first I would like to thank you for your efforts in providing so many awesome, free and easy-to-use extensions for Joomla. I voluntarily make a website for our sports club and have been using Phoca maps, gallery and download extensions. I discovered the cart module which is finally a possibility to get our sports equipment managed! I don't have a professional background in web design or anything like that and figure Joomla out as best as I can by documentations and forum tipps. And that works very well with your nice components!!!

Now I wanted to ask for advice, or maybe I can give a hint for an improvement - I don't know yet :)

I built a multilingual Joomla! 3.3.0 stable site with Phoca Cart alpha2 version. I added some test categories and products and published the "categories list layout" menu link. At the moment, all products, categories and the menu link only exist in german language. When I click the menu link on the preview site, I see an error message.
1054 Unknown column 'cc.language' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT c.id, c.title, c.alias, c.image, c.description, c.image as image, c.parent_id as parentid, COUNT(c.id) AS numdoc, c.parent_id, 0 AS numsubcat FROM jos_phocacart_categories AS c LEFT JOIN jos_phocacart_products AS a ON a.catid = c.id AND a.published = 1 WHERE c.parent_id = 0 AND c.published = 1 AND cc.language IN ('de-DE','*') AND c.access IN (1,1,2,3,6) GROUP BY c.id ORDER BY c.ordering ASC
I already tried deleting all entries and creating them again, but I do not know where to look for a problem. Maybe there is just a spelling error and the column should be named 'c.language'? Is it possible to access the file/ database and correct the error? Unfortunately I cannot access the SQL database administration of the site, but in theory...

Thank you very much for help,
Marianne
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Language problem w. menu link and MANY THANKS

Post by Jan »

Hi, thank you for the info, I will take a look at it.

Anyway Phoca Cart is in Alpha version, which means, it is still under development and a lot of needs to be finished so it should be used for testing only.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Language problem w. menu link and MANY THANKS

Post by Jan »

Hi, should be working now in Alpha3:
https://www.phoca.cz/news/822-phoca-cart ... 3-released

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project