Phoca Font problems

Phoca Font - rendering external fonts in Joomla! CMS
Ahlem
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Phoca Font problems

Post by Ahlem »

Hello there,

I have a Joomla 2.5.28 installation with Phoca Font 2.0.2 . It appears to be unstable in two ways:

- One day, the Font BlackJack, which I've uploaded, works for its class, the other day it is gone and alternative font is displayed. --> I have to install Phoca Font anew to make it work again.

- In the admin backend, Phoca Font is not available anymore, its URL displays a white page, although the Fonts are active in the frontend --> I have to install Phoca Font anew to access it again in the backend.

Can anybody tell me how to fix this? Because I can not check on the website every day, if the fonts are still working.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca Font problems

Post by Jan »

Hi,

1) check the html source - see the font loading class, if there is the right output, check your cache settings and ask your webhosting provider if there were no changes regarding the site

2) If some extension will be missing in your site, I think, then this has nothing to do with the extension as the extension has no tool to install or uninstall itself, as by 1) try to ask your webhosting provider if there were no changes on your site (e.g. some backup from previous backup file), ask another administratior if someone e.g. did not uninstall it - as written, the extension itself cannot uninstall itself :idea:
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project