Need URGENT assistance - this post has been on for 24 hours.

Phoca Font - rendering external fonts in Joomla! CMS
JoeSA
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Need URGENT assistance - this post has been on for 24 hours.

Post by JoeSA »

Hi Guys

I have tried several ways to get a specific font called Museo 500 to work on a website.

The client is really very fussy about this and I actually installed the font on my PC for this project. I created the template with Artisteer and used this font which is obviously now showing in my browser because it is on my PC.

I meticulously followed your instructions and the font is now installed in the Phoca Font component. The plugin is published and all should work.

Problem is that the font is still not active when I check on PC's that does not have Museo 500 installed.

Could you give me advice on where to look? It is possible that the CSS overrides Phoca Font but how do I prevent that?

The site iscontractpacking.co.uk/

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

J
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Need URGENT assistance - this post has been on for 24 ho

Post by Jan »

Hi, the font is loaded from server or grom google font directory, so If you have set the right installation font package and the font is included on your server, it is not needed that the user has it installed on PC - it is loaded for him per server.

See the html/css code of your site and check the path to the font in source code, if it is right :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
JoeSA
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Need URGENT assistance - this post has been on for 24 ho

Post by JoeSA »

Hi Jan

Thank you for the response.

By the time you responded to this I have already figured it out by my self after hours and hours of trial and error.

I understand that you might be a very busy guy and that the extension is free but it is very frustrating if one needs some assistance and you do not get any response for three days.

Thank you for this extension. When I figured it out it works perfectly.

Regards

J