Activation link Email

Phoca Email (Newsletter) - sending emails and managing newsletters in Joomla! CMS
Tariq2009
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Activation link Email

Post by Tariq2009 »

Can someone please help me with activation link email is not going out for for subscribers i have to activate it from backend i have tried PHP sendmail and SMTP but no luck any idea what is going on as if i unsubscribe the email seems to be working your are getting email but not when you subscribe
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Activation link Email

Post by Jan »

Hi, which version of the component do you run? Which Joomla! version? Are you able to send email in Phoca Email - send email feature?
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Tariq2009
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Tariq2009 »

Jan wrote:Hi, which version of the component do you run? Which Joomla! version? Are you able to send email in Phoca Email - send email feature?
Phoca mail Version 3.0.5 Joomla! 3.6.4 .yes i am able to send emails or news letters and also send individual email as well but when someone subscribe to email they are not getting activation link email .Thanks sorry for late reply
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hmm, I am testing it now, without any problem. :idea: When you look at your errorLog ony you server, do you get any errors there (regarding sending email?)

Jan
Tariq2009
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Tariq2009 »

Jan wrote:Hmm, I am testing it now, without any problem. :idea: When you look at your errorLog ony you server, do you get any errors there (regarding sending email?)

Jan
hi took snap tof server email setting sending email successfully https://postimg.org/image/upbzguef5/g
https://s21.postimg.org/xnmn4h3s7/send.jpg
link send test email from phoca email control panel but i am still unable to work out why there is no activation is sent out when someone subscribes thanks
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, mostly, all system messages (Joomla! error messages) are displayed below the success message. So when there is a problem when sending email, such will be displayed there.

What about the errorLog?

Jan