Phoaca Maps not displaying in custom module

Phoca Maps - displaying maps in Joomla! CMS
pawela
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Phoaca Maps not displaying in custom module

Post by pawela »

Thanks Christine, but API key is working, because when I add phoca maps as link in jevent it open in modal corectly. Problem is with this javascript error: Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token
Uncaught ReferenceError: initMapPlgPM1 is not defined

Maps display corectly in articles too.

Tags:
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Hi pawela,

Of course, I could see the API via inspector. So, if there would be a wrong Plugin, it would not work in your articles.
That's why I send Link to JEvents, if there is an Add On needed?

Is it a custom module? If Yes: Extensions > Modules > Custom > Prepare Content > Yes

Kind regards, Christine
pawela
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by pawela »

I think that I don't understand well. I must buy Managed Locations addon for jevents to embed maps? or I can embed map via phoca maps plugin somehow? Everything looks nearly well, but somethings is wrong with initMapPlgPM1 is not defined, and I don't know how reapir this.
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Could you please try this way (previous page) - information from Jan:

I have made some changes there, added identifier to each part, try to update plugin and component this way:

- download the plugin now and install it on your site (plugin will be updated, even it is the same version 3.0.4)

- download the component now, unfortunately, when the same version 3.0.4 is installed over the same version 3.0.4, it ends with error because extension manager will try to install the update script, so

open the zip of the component, open the file inside the ZIP: update\sql\mysql\3.0.4.sql and remove both lines (this prevent from error which will be caused by installing the same version 3.0.4), close and save the file and install the ZIP

This should solve the problem.

Jan
Kind regards, Christine
pawela
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by pawela »

Unfortunately, this not works for me :( So I wrote to ask for help
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, if you get javascript error on your site, such needs to be solved first. Javascript error then prevents from displaying the map. The problem is, to discover where the error is comming from. It can be some previous javascript which can then influence the maps.

Can I see the site where this occurs?

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
pawela
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by pawela »

Hi Jan,
This is article where I paste phoca plugin code and works : http://bit.ly/2ktBTwS
This is link where I paste phoca plugin code in jevent description and works only link: http://bit.ly/2ln5mHQ
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

And in the second lin, is the code now active? I don't see any maps code on that site (except the one in popup)?

Anyway, try to disable displaying of longitude and latitude in popup, if this can solve the syntax error code?

Jan
pawela
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by pawela »

Disable displaing long and lat by disable it in marker config (still not work)? or something custom option in map?
Plugin code is active in second link, but generate only empty div without map as you can see in page source.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, on the site, the code is OK, even the ID is right asigned: initMapPlgPM1

The main problem I see in the javascript errors. Seems like the long, lat removing didn't help, if you disable the marker completely, is there still same problem?

Jan