Phoca PDF Plugin not rendering

Phoca PDF - creating PDF documents in Joomla! CMS
saki.sk
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Phoca PDF Plugin not rendering

Post by saki.sk »

Hi,
Yes, the both plugins are installed and enabled.
I have also installed a BrrezingForms and there is an export to pdf (only for that forms). They use TCPDF library. And it works. I hope, there is no interference with Phoca PDF.
saki
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, there should not be any conflict as the extensions do not run together :idea:
This seems like the PDF format is not accepted or you have some wrong file there.

Can you paste somewhere (github, other link) this file:

libraries\joomla\document\pdf\pdf.php

So I can take a look at it?

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
saki.sk
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by saki.sk »

Hi,
I have installed fresh joomla 3.4.4 with no extensions only JCE and phoca pdf and it works. I mean, that "flexicontent" extension is way to block phoca pdf. I have the flexicontent on the page where phoca pdf will not work.

But now I have another problem. Generated pdf missed some characters: "č ť ď ..."
I have tried to install another fonts, but with no luck, with errors:

Warning

Warning: File D:\a_WEB\JoomlaTesting\tmp\com_phocapdf_dejavuserif.zip not uploaded for security reasons!

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: D:\a_WEB\JoomlaTesting\tmp\install_5606a493b349e

JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder. Path: D:\a_WEB\JoomlaTesting\tmp\install_5606a493b349e

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: D:\a_WEB\JoomlaTesting\tmp\install_5606a493b349e

JInstaller: :Install: Can't find Joomla XML setup file.

Is there any other way to install new fonts?

Thank you for all
Jaroslav

EDIT: I have unzip and copy fonts files manually to "administrator\components\com_phocapdf\fonts" and it works OK.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, great to hear it.

Yes,

1) only some fonts include specific national characters
2) Warning: ... not uploaded for security reasons! - this is known Joomla! issue, I hope this will be solved soon. But thank you very much for the info as if this will be not fixed in Joomla! I will prepare some solution for Phoca PDF.

Thank you, Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project