Share Template Photo Joomla 3

Phoca Templates - templates for Joomla! CMS
Thierry
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Share Template Photo Joomla 3

Post by Thierry »

Hi Jan

i want to reproduce your demo site https://www.phoca.cz/joomla3demo/ with the exact same template and modules. Slideshow + images boxes.
Could you explain how to do that ?
Thanks in advance
Thierry
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Share Template Photo Joomla 3

Post by Jan »

Hi, see similar posts in this forum, it is described here many times, in short:

- Phoca Tre template
- Phoca Gallery default settings + changed size of thumbnails + additional thumbnails (categories view - mosaic effect), (category view - different thumbnail size)

Modules: standard menu module, Phoca GAE module: https://www.phoca.cz/phoca-googleadsense

https://www.phoca.cz/documents/2-phoca-g ... parameters

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Thierry
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Thierry »

Thanks Jan. I will check
Regards
Thierry
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok
Thierry
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Thierry »

Hi Jan
I'm not far of your result.
Last difference : i have 3 boxes below the slideshow instead of 3 rectangles (like you)
So in my pages i have a white space after the third photo box, instead of using the full space
How do you split this space to automatic arrange the photo boxes with 33% of the space each of them ?
Cheers
Thierry
Thierry
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Thierry »

Another question Jan

when you select one category to view the photos the box with the arrow to return to previous category appear. When i click on it i have the standard category view instead of view in your demo site (small thumbnails in category box). How do you setup the parameters to keep the same view everytimes

Thanks for your help

Cheer

Thierry
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi,

check if you have only one menu link to gallery (to have always the same settings)

Can you paste some screenshots here (e.g. per imgur) to know what you exactly mean with full spaces, rectangles and spaces?

Jan
Thierry
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Thierry »

Hi Jan

i can't store the image (my site is in test for the moment)

the view is this one :

¦ ¦
¦_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________¦

____________________________________ ______________________________________ ____________________________________
¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

As you can see the width of the 3 category boxes doesn't use the complete width (slideshow box above) so i have a white space after the last category box

Hope it's enough clear now

Thierry
Thierry
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Thierry »

¦-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------¦
¦_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________¦

____________________________________ ______________________________________ ____________________________________
¦------------------------------------------------¦--¦---------------------------------------------------¦--¦------------------------------------------------¦
¦------------------------------------------------¦--¦---------------------------------------------------¦--¦------------------------------------------------¦
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, hmm, now I understand, so I think, you need to set the size of the thumbnails, to resize them, or set larger padding or margin of the boxes in CSS :idea:

Jan