rheine Template

Phoca Templates - templates for Joomla! CMS
mafloc
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

rheine Template

Post by mafloc »

Hi, I use the rheine Template, but I want use the template more than once on my site with different background images. I know I must change for this only the name in the xml file, but I dont know where is the background. I dont mean the bg from the menu, I mean the princibel bg. Original is grey and this grey I want to change to a wallpaper gif or jpg. I thought I can found it in the template.css under "body", but there is it. Maybe is it, but I´m not shure "phoca-side-1 and 2". When yes, whhat is the different side-1 and side-2?

Regards Manuel
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: rheine Template

Post by Jan »

Hi, the difference between side-1 and side-2 is left and right column (the background here is the separation from the content - one for left side, second for right side) :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
mafloc
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by mafloc »

Thanks, I was a little bit faster than your answer. I found it and create adifferent background. But I have one question more. Somewhere I read for this template you can use the slideshow Noob but what I dont understand is the FX configuration. I tested the half settings but I do not see any big difference. Now I changed to the Nivo modul that 500% better.
Also I installed the rhein-template 5 times, can I use than the Nivo modul 5 times too on the different templates?

Regards Manuel
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, not sure what you mean with 5 times on different templates?

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project