No styling on Phoca Rhein Template on IE 11

Phoca Templates - templates for Joomla! CMS
jeffy589
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

No styling on Phoca Rhein Template on IE 11

Post by jeffy589 »

Is there a bug in Phoca Rhein template because I noticed my site looks normal on Firefox but on IE11 there is no styling. Is this normal?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: No styling on Phoca Rhein Template on IE 11

Post by Jan »

Hi, not this is not normal. Phoca Rhein normally works in all standard browsers (what I know, some obsolete IE versions didn't know some CSS3 methods like rounded corners, etc. but IE 11 should know them normally - but really no idea what can be wrong there. Mostly it happens, that e.g. javascript libraries did hacks for obsolete IE browsers and when some new IE version fixed the problems, such javascript methods stopped to work but styling should be used normally in the IE :idea: ) Testing now and get no problem there :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
jeffy589
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: No styling on Phoca Rhein Template on IE 11

Post by jeffy589 »

Hey Jan. Thanks for your reply. I know that the template is free so I really appreciate your response.
I just checked the site again and it still has no styling on IE 11. Would it be possible to give you the url and you can take a look for yourself? If not, I would understand but I will probably have to change the template (I would rather not do that since I really like the looks of the template). Thanks again.