Template phoca ioco e joomla 1.5

Phoca Templates - templates for Joomla! CMS
Postmasterica3
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Template phoca ioco e joomla 1.5

Post by Postmasterica3 »

Ciao a tutti,
innanzitutto chiedo se c'è qualcuno che conosce l'Italiano, altrimenti non posso chiedere niente!
Quindi vorrei chiedere se posso inserire l'url del mio sito poiché ho usato PHOCA IOCO ma non riesco ad utilizzare alcuni menu.
Uso joomla 1.5 e mi occupo di un sito scolastico
Grazie
Cinzia
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Template phoca ioco e joomla 1.5

Post by Jan »

Hi, sorry I don't understand :-(

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Postmasterica3
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Postmasterica3 »

Hi Jan
thanks for your reply.
1. I use PHO IOCO but I think the menu top and footer are not full functionally
www. istitutocomprensivoassisi3.gov.it/intro/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=132&Itemid=247
I wish change css style, but I don't know.

2. I wish to create in phocadownload a sub-category, es: 1.SECTION > 2 CATEGORY> 3. SUBCATEGORY: it is possible?
www. istitutocomprensivoassisi3.gov.it/intro/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=sections&Itemid=354

Thanks
Cinzia
PS I don't understand very well English,
sorry
thanks for your work
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi,

1) you need to add the top menu to right position, see similar posts in this forum or joomla 1.5 guide.
Top menu has mostly position: "user3" and in module settings of this menu you should set: In advanced parameters --> Menu Class Suffix: -nav

2) In Joomla! 1.5 there are only sections and categories (only one level) - to make unlimited count of categories levels you can do since Joomla! 2.5 (1.6, 1.7)

Jan
Postmasterica3
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Postmasterica3 »

Jan wrote:Hi,

1) you need to add the top menu to right position, see similar posts in this forum or joomla 1.5 guide.
Top menu has mostly position: "user3" and in module settings of this menu you should set: In advanced parameters --> Menu Class Suffix: -nav
Hi, Jan. Why you says that Top menu has mostly position 'user3' and not "position top"? I made so as you have vritten but the menu is the same

2) In Joomla! 1.5 there are only sections and categories (only one level) - to make unlimited count of categories levels you can do since Joomla! 2.5 (1.6, 1.7)
Jan
Ok, well, understood very well !

3. Can I extend layout's template with three columns in a full page, at 100%?

Thanks
Cinzia
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, mostly means, there is a standard for Joomla! templates and most of Joomla! standard template for 1.5 used this position.

on this site, the user3 is used: https://www.phoca.cz/templatedemo/?template=phoca_ioco

3) I didn't make such change for the template so cannot say some advice for doing it :idea:

Jan