tmpl_phoca_tre_v1.0.0

Phoca Templates - templates for Joomla! CMS
danman1k
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

tmpl_phoca_tre_v1.0.0

Post by danman1k »

I was so excited to see this template as it displays the phoca gallery exactly as I want, unfortunately I'm running Joomla 2.5. :cry: How can I setup the Joomla 2.5 Phoca Gallery to look like this template?? (P.S. my current template is by JoomlArt JAPuresite running on the T3 framework)
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: tmpl_phoca_tre_v1.0.0

Post by Jan »

Hi, the problem is, this is the Phoca Gallery 4 feature which was completely overwritten (took me about 5 months) for completely different system Joomla! 3 comparing to Joomla! 2.5 ... unfortunatelly overwriting components (from 1.5 to 2.5 and then from 2.5 to 3) take me so much time, so I think I will not find time to do this feature for Phoca Gallery 3 :-(

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
danman1k
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by danman1k »

Well I looked at upgrading my whole site to Joomla 3.0 just for this image gallery template but unfortunatly too many of my modules and extensions aren't available for J3 yet so I can't go that route.

Is there any way I can make a photo image gallery look like this: https://www.phoca.cz/joomla3demo/category/1-celebration with Joomla 2.x ? I have been stumped on this problem for about two weeks now and ANY suggestions would help greatly.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, the only one option, is to some how compare the features and implement the version 4 features to version 3 features :idea:

Jan
dreamworldreality
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by dreamworldreality »

Hi there,

Really love the demo,

I've just installed the theme onto my joomla installation which at the moment just has sample content installed.

Please can you advise what I need to do from here to create something similar to the demo but with just 4 gallery options?

Thanks,

Stuart
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, not sure what you mean with "4 gallery options"?