newbee questions on phoca bild

Phoca Templates - templates for Joomla! CMS
crl6904
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

newbee questions on phoca bild

Post by crl6904 »

Hi

i've just installed, for the first time (learing joomla and phoca :D ), locally phoca bild on joomla and want to create a site before creating the same on a site exposed to the web.

I am modifying a few things and have some questions :

- how do you change what is in the footer? In the demo site (https://www.phoca.cz/joomlademo/?template=phoca_bild) there is three different texts with titles. i would like to write one text and remove what is there now.

- to modify the picutres in the gallery, I read that I should install phoca gallery component. Is this correct ?

- I was thinking about changing the color of the background for the text and for the buttons? Is it possible?

- Is the banner on the top right side (on the demo site above) present when I make the site go public?

Thanks
Carlo
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: newbee questions on phoca bild

Post by Benno »

Hi,
- how do you change what is in the footer? In the demo site (https://www.phoca.cz/joomlademo/?template=phoca_bild) there is three different texts with titles. i would like to write one text and remove what is there now.
This is a module position. If you install this template and have no module connected to this module position, you will see nothing there.
- to modify the picutres in the gallery, I read that I should install phoca gallery component. Is this correct ?
Yes
- I was thinking about changing the color of the background for the text and for the buttons? Is it possible?
I'm not sure, but I think this should be possible to do in the template.css
- Is the banner on the top right side (on the demo site above) present when I make the site go public?
This is a module position too. If you install this template and have no module connected to this module position, you will see nothing there.

Kind regards,
Benno