Phoca facebook comments

Phoca modules - support for all Phoca modules except Phoca Gallery modules
kuzba
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Phoca facebook comments

Post by kuzba »

Hi, I am using this module on my webpage but I have problem with correctly displaying of this module. I have allowed to show users profle photo, but they are hidden after some frame or template parts.
Maybe link will be better than words.
http://www.igorondricek.cz/index.php/cs/informace
could anybody help me how to solve this issue.
Thank you very much
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca facebook comments

Post by Jan »

Hi, please let me know the screenshot of the site as even I displayed the site with FB login, I don't see any image/photo there :idea:

Thank you, Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
kuzba
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by kuzba »

Dobrý večer, myslím, že můžeme komunikovat i česky (Hi, I think that wan can communicate in czech). There is an image - coloured stripe under Facebook button. This is my Facebook profile photo, but this is not visible at all. I dont know, where is the problem.
kuzba
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by kuzba »

Hi, we can communicate in czech. But I will try to explain my problem in English. The profile picture is diplayed, but now visibled. It is is hidden by some part of layot template or something. On the page what I have posted in my first post there is visible orange stripe under facebook button. This is my facebook profile pictuje... Wen you click on facebook button the dropdown menu to share it is also not visibled....
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ahoj, problém je v tom, že tam právě vůbec nevidím fotky takže vůbec netuším, kde se co zobrazuje, takže pokud by byl screenshot, mohl bych to otestovat.
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project