Weird error code on download page

Phoca Download - download manager
hugohek
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Weird error code on download page

Post by hugohek »

Hello,

I have a weird error on my Joomla website and i can't find the solution. It looks like its coming from the Phoca download component. The Joomla website is up to date (2.5.28) and also the Phocadownload (and Phocagallery) is up to date.

Any solutions?

http://www.dekwikstaart.nl/downloads

Error code:
Deprecated: Non-static method PhocaDownloadHelperFront::getOrderingText() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/c247onl6/public_html/kwikstaart/components/com_phocadownload/models/categories.php on line 233

Deprecated: Non-static method PhocaDownloadHelper::getF() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/c247onl6/public_html/kwikstaart/components/com_phocadownload/views/categories/view.html.php on line 26

Deprecated: Non-static method PhocaDownloadHelper::getPathSet() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/c247onl6/public_html/kwikstaart/components/com_phocadownload/views/categories/view.html.php on line 57

and so on...
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Weird error code on download page

Post by christine »

Hi,
hugohek wrote:The Joomla website is up to date (2.5.28)
current version is: J 3.6.2
and also the Phocadownload (and Phocagallery) is up to date.
which version are you using?
current version of Phocadownload is: 3.1.2 for Joomla 3
The error code is a Notice: https://www.phoca.cz/documents/50-phoca/ ... tic-method

but I would prefer to check both: Joomla and PD versions. Also: PHP version.
Wanted to check the (source text) "Quelltext", but it's blocked.

Kind regards, Christine
hugohek
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by hugohek »

Hi Christine, I use Joomla 2.5 and the Phoca Download version is 2.1.9

The PHP version is 5.6.25

Thanks for the link, that is the quick and dirty way to solve the problem :)
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Thanks for the link, that is the quick and dirty way to solve the problem
Hi, it is not dirty way. You are using obsolete version which was written to work for obsolete PHP versions and you are displaying warnings for developers. Warnings for developers should not be displayed in production site. So not displaying warnings for developers is default setting, not a dirty way :-)

Anyway, I would recommend to update to the version Joomla! 3.x and Phoca Download 3.x
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project