Info page

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
marcellosaputo
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Info page

Post by marcellosaputo »

How can I change in my "Info" page the setting listed?
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Info page

Post by Benno »

HI,
only the first three lines are Phoca Gallery Options settings. All settings below are PHP settings. Normally your web hosting provider can change them.

Kind regards,
Benno
marcellosaputo
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by marcellosaputo »

Thank you for the reply. You can kindly write me how can I change the first three lines? Is there a guide that can help me? Thank you
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Hi,
You can kindly write me how can I change the first three lines?
backend --> Components --> Phoca Gallery --> Phoca Gallery Control Panel --> Options --> Thumbnails --> Thumbnail Generation Settings

Kind regards,
Benno
marcellosaputo
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by marcellosaputo »

Hello Benno. Thank you for your help. Could you continue to help me? My site is www.meravigliosamenteonlus.it - I would like to enlarge the photo from left to right; Or be able to position it in the center. Also I would like to complete the title of the category. How to do? Thanks again
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Hi,
I receive this error on your page: Error displaying the error page
Therefore I'm not able to help you with the thumbnails settings. (Because I can't see them)
Also I would like to complete the title of the category.
Categories View: backend --> Components --> Phoca Gallery --> Control Panel --> Options --> Categories View --> Categories View Settings --> Number Of Characters In Name (Category Name)=(Enlarge this Value)
Category View: backend --> Components --> Phoca Gallery --> Control Panel --> Options --> Category View --> Category View Settings --> Number Of Characters In Name=(Enlarge this Value)

Kind regards,
Benno