Error line in front and back end

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
babu65
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Error line in front and back end

Post by babu65 »

Hi,
I've 2 little problems, the first one is on front when I hopen the slide box on the top of box therei e write as "Notice: Undefined index: responsive in /home/miteninfovi/public_html/components/com_phocagallery/views/detail/tmpl/default.php on line 7" as you can see on the image.
The second one is on the back end when I select the category folder in the box appears the following write "Strict Standards: Declaration of PhocaGalleryCpModelPhocaGalleryF::getState() should be compatible with JModelLegacy::getState($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in/home/miteninfovi/public_html/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/models/phocagalleryf.phpon line 88

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in/home/miteninfovi/public_html/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/views/phocagalleryf/view.html.phpon line 33

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in/home/miteninfovi/public_html/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/views/phocagalleryf/view.html.phpon line 35

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in/home/miteninfovi/public_html/administrator/components/com_phocagallery/views/phocagalleryf/view.html.phpon line 36"
as you can see in the second immage

The site is http://miteninforma.it/component/phocag ... 2016.html

Thanks in advance
Last edited by babu65 on 30 Jul 2016, 11:39, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Error line in front and back end

Post by Benno »

HI,
regarding 'Strict Standards': https://www.phoca.cz/documents/50-phoca/ ... tic-method

Kind regards,
Benno
babu65
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by babu65 »

Thanks Benno,
I've solved changing in Global Configuration --> Server Setting the value of Error reporting from Maximum to Simple.
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

You're welcome!

Kind regards,
Benno