Bug with Joomla 3.2

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
martijnende
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Bug with Joomla 3.2

Post by martijnende »

Hey guys, I have exactly the same problem here, though it seems that back-end settings ARE saved, they are just not loaded back into the settings window. For example, if I change the Detail Window from Modal Box to Jak Lightbox, the detail view actually shows the Jak Lightbox. However, in the back-end, the detail window option resets to Modal Box, so if you would change anything else and save the settings, the detail view will revert to Modal Box. Thus it seems that the settings are saved correctly, but are just not read correctly (from XML file?).

Temporary "fix": write down all the settings, make sure you fill out all these settings in one go, press save, don't touch settings again. Not very convenient though...

BTW: using Phoca 4.0.4 on Joomla 3.2.0
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Bug with Joomla 3.2

Post by Jan »

Hi, unfortunately I cannot say what can be wrong there, maybe some wrong cache settings in Joomla!, maybe something other :idea: Parameters (Options) are not managed by Phoca - they are managed by Joomla! com_config extension - so maybe there is something wrong :idea:

I am testing it and get no problem there so really no idea (the only problem I know can be a limitation on server - made by suhosin - which is a security limitation but no other limitation for com_config I for now know :-( )

Tested the XML and seems no problem there :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project