Detail image size too small

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
iakovoso
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Detail image size too small

Post by iakovoso »

Hallo everyone, after several changes of the parameters on all tabs, my images when i Click on them are shown as thumbails and not as the normal image size. I uninstalled and installed everything, i 've uploaded new pictures , reloaded my old ones but nothing corrects the problem. Can anyone HELP? i have made a search to the forum but didn't find anything similal...i am noob so need help :)
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Detail image size too small

Post by Benno »

Hi,
which Joomla! & which Phoca Gallery version do you use?

Kind regards,
Benno
davi16sm
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by davi16sm »

i have the same problem. anybody know the answer to resolve this? I using Phoca Galery 3.2.6 and Joomla 2.5
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Hi,
if your large thumbnails are to small (you want same size like original images), or they are cropped, delete the wrong sized thumbnails (e.g. via FTP) and go to:
backend --> Components --> Phoca Gallery --> Phoca Gallery Control Panel --> Options --> Main --> Thumbnail Generation Settings -->
Crop Thumbnails=(e.g.)None
backend --> Components --> Phoca Gallery --> Phoca Gallery Control Panel --> Options --> Main --> Images And Detail Window Size Settings -->
Large Image Width=(use image width of your orginal images)
Large Image Height=(use image height of your orginal images)
Save & Close
Go to:
backend --> Components --> Phoca Gallery --> Phoca Gallery Control Panel --> Images
In case 'Thumbnails Generation' is enabled, Poca Gallery will now create the missing large thumbnails with new dimensions once more.

Kind regards,
Benno