Hi, testing with the latest version, still no problem :idea:
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Ext.Kerwejugend
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Re: facebook login problem

Post by Ext.Kerwejugend »

Hello all together!

I'm not sure if I understood everything right, so my question is: I set up a new facebook user, but if I click the button "COM_PHOCAGALLERY_FB_LOGIN" I'm redirect to facebook.com and that's it. Due to this I don't get a security key or a token or anything else. What am I doing wrong? Or is this a already known bug? Why is the button named like this and not like it should be?

I'm using:

PHP erstellt für Linux dd17004 2.6.32-45-server #104-Ubuntu SMP Tue Feb 19 21:35:01 UTC 2013 x86_64
Datenbankversion 5.1.66-nmm3-log
Datenbankzeichensatz latin1_swedish_ci
PHP-Version 5.3.18-nmm1
Webserver Apache
PHP-Interface für den Webserver cgi-fcgi
Joomla!-Version Joomla! 2.5.9 Stable [ Ember ] 4-February-2013 14:00 GMT
Joomla!-Plattform-Version Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT
Browsererkennung Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.22 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/25.0.1364.172 Safari/537.22

Phoca Gallery ver. 3.2.2

Many thanks in advance! And - of course - best regards,

Stefan
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, after you will login there, you should be redirected back to the site and ther you should click on "paste loaded data" button to paste the information from the facebook (if not try to recheck your application settings)

Jan
Ext.Kerwejugend
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Ext.Kerwejugend »

Thanks for the quick answer. I know what I should be done, but it doesn't happen?! Is there a special thing to notice? Or could you eventually take a look into my app-settings? I can upload a screenshot of whatever you want.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, unfortunatelly, from the screenshot I get no information (if there is no e.g. php error on server - nobody can say what can be wrong) Enabling debug mode and php error reporing will display errors in case they are comming from server - but if the problem is between server and facebook application or in facebook application, then I am not able to give any clue advice :-( :-( )

Jan