Facebook Fan Page

Phoca Gallery - image gallery extension
pasker
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Facebook Fan Page

Post by pasker »

I recently found out that there's an option in Facebook Application to "Remove offline_access permission", which is Enabled by default. If you disable this option, it's not necessary to renew the user info every time you want to download data from Facebook. You can even be offline (not logged in Facebook). But - this option will be probably available only until July 5, 2012 as stated in Facebook documentation:
The offline_access permission is deprecated and will be removed July 5, 2012. Until then, you can turn this change on or off using the "Remove offline_access permission" migration. On May 2, 2012, we will automatically turn the migration to "enabled" for all apps. If this breaks your app, you can turn the migration back to "disabled" until July 5, 2012 when it will be permanently "enabled" for all apps. Please see the Removal of offline_access Permission doc for more details.
See: https://developers.facebook.com/roadmap ... ss-removal
pablux
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by pablux »

I have installed phoca gallery 3.2 with joomla 2.5. When I try the recommended settings page phoca gallery, not let me see some of the options discussed in the tutorial so I failed to configure phoca gallery that I mind some of the albums in facebook. I can create the application on Facebook, but will not let me connect from phoca gallery to facebook when I enter the data: (app id, app secret). I appreciate any help you can give me.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project